We are looking for a HRIS Solution Assosciate for JD Belium
We are looking for an ambitious and eager individual to supporting the designing and implementing of complex, high profile HRIS implementations. The role key objective will be to support in implementing overarching global design principles, with essential changes for local territory requirements.
Overview and Responsibilities:
Advance the People Teams impact by delivering a full HRIS programme within a cluster of European countries aimed at positioning JD as an employer of choice. The JD People team puts the colleague at the heart of what we do to develop a level of service that emulates the JD brand and maximises colleague experience. This role is hands-on, and candidates must be capable of working to multiple directions in key deadlines. To support the design of system functions and processes with the ability to configure system infrastructure to deliver requirements alongside the management of multinational teams and other key supporting roles. The successful candidate will need to be process-driven, highly analytical and organised.
- Help implement the design a systemic solution to best suit the Groups requirements
- Support the delivery of the confirguration and Implemention of a HRIS solution across European countries.
- Support testing processes and training and communication drafting
- Have a passion for providing quality, security and accuracy
- Deliver impeccable service to the wider People Team and wider business
- Support the design, build and test integrations between HR solution and other product workstreams.
- Coordinate your team for the following activities: Compliance, SKU Testing, BAU Changes, Global Design templates and more
A successful candidate should possess a good track record in a HR/ Workforce or Pay environment and can applying their knowledge of one or more areas of the People function to support the resolution of complex challenges.
- Previous experience in a HR/WFM or Pay field essential
- Ability to work under own initiative essential
- Previous experience in deploying HRIS solutions across multiple territories beneficial
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Effective communication skills both written and oral
- Confident and courteous in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Prominent level of attention to detail with strong administrative and organisational skills and be able to prioritise your own and your team’s workload
- Must be methodical and be able to work to strict deadlines.
- Have an awareness of GDPR and be able to act with absolute discretion and confidentiality
- Ambitious to learn with an enthusiastic approach
- Successful candidate must have valid passport and be able to travel internationally
- A competitive salary;
- Staff discount in all of our JD stores;
- A job with a lot of room for personal initiative and development, where you will be encouraged to grow within the company;
- A fantastic opportunity to work with a big international team;
- Great working conditions within a relaxed working atmosphere;
- The ideal job with a lot of (personal) responsibility.
JD Sports Fashion Plc has long been established as the leading UK specialised multiple retailer of fashionable branded and own brand sports and casual wear, principally through the growth of its main retail fascia, JD Sports. In Great Britain mainly known as "King of Trainers", but on the mainland mainly known as JD Sports. JD Sports has more than 3300 stores all over the world. JD Sports opened its first store in The Netherlands in July 2013. Since then JD Sports has opened 30 stores and is continuously investigating new possibilities for growth, so keep an eye on us!
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application.